Women's Intimate Health
How bad does it feel to stife a laugh for fear of leaking?
With FemiLift’s tightening benefits, you can laugh freely and enjoy the moment. It also helps prevent leakage when coughing and sneezing.
Have you ever attempted a difficult yoga pose or a weighted squat and had something trickle out?
How embarrassing! FemiLift™ drastically reduces stress incontinence,so you can focus on your workout.
Has sex become uncomfortable and less enjoyable?
FemiLift™ builds collagen, increases lubrication, and tightens the vaginal
wall to make sex more pleasurable for both partners.
More and more women have begun to realize how this non-invasive and effective state-of-the-art laser treatment can help diminish vaginal laxity and urinary incontinency due to the natural aging process and/or childbirth. If you are considering the FemiLift procedure, the following benefits will be very helpful in making your decision.
- This advanced laser vaginal resurfacing treatment can help tighten the vaginal tissues without harming the surrounding areas. It has been developed by the experts through years and years of research and studies.
- Not only is FemiLift effective, but it is very safe. The VFemina OB/GYNs have full control of the laser in terms of penetration and heat. You will not need to undergo any sedation prior to the procedure.
- If you lead an active lifestyle, FemiLift won’t stop you! Most women resume normal activity that day. No recovery time is needed.
- One of the main causes of vaginal looseness is the depletion of the vaginal wall’s collagen structure. The FemiLift procedure begins to rebuild collagen after the very first treatment.
- FemiLift studies have shown the effectiveness of the CO2 laser in restoring the tightness of the vagina because it counteracts the effects of aging and childbirth on vaginal skin. And, it does so without harming or damaging the surrounding areas.
- Not only is the procedure quick (approximately 10-15 minutes), but patients have reported fast results, noticing vaginal tightness and a reduction in leakage after the very first treatment.
No Side Effects:
- Because FemiLift is non-invasive, patients do not have to worry about bleeding or risk of infection. This is one of the many reasons that FemiLift is the preferred treatment for women who are suffering from incontinence and vaginal laxity. It gives them results without compromising their health and safety.
- An overwhelming number of women who have experienced FemiLift report an increase in self-confidence and how restored vaginal tightness has brought back a spark in their sex lives. Others are grateful to be able to laugh, cough, sneeze and exercise with the risk of leaking. FemiLift has truly changed their lives!